Tuesday, November 27, 2012

About Me

Hi; I am just some random person coming up with a blog for my World Literature class in school. Before I fade into obscurity in the world wide web, perhaps you should know a bit about me:


I am a senior in high school that enjoys playing video games and getting a good laugh out of others. I like listening to video game music (I can listen to other music, though) and watch a fairly wide variety of movies (just something that's not boring).

I do enjoy reading reading newspaper comics, especially Calvin and Hobbes (as my username implies).

I am also fairly soft-spoken as well as mildly autistic, so people I personally know will probably see me write more than speak.

I don't HATE reading, but I wish that there were more books out there that actually interest me. Hopefully, this World Literature class can help expand my almost nonexistent urge to read some good books.

No comments:

Post a Comment